Friday, August 31, 2007

Now I lay me down to sleep....

Well, neither one of us left any points on the table. Paperwork was up to snuff, and we both finished. This was so different from the other 3 rallies I rode. You could ride the wheels off and still not be a finisher if you didn't grab enough points. We both managed to do it, and I really enjoyed riding with Tony. He did well, and if he decides to ride another, I'll support him....but I'm NOT riding with him!! This is my official retirement along with the bike's. More news on the ride later. Now it's time to rest!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Karol and Tony!! Quite an accomplishment!
Was great fun following along with accutrack and reading your posts. Looking forward to hearing more at our meetings.
Stnlybmr and Sunshine

Anonymous said...

Tony, Karol,

WOOHOOOO! We have so enjoyed following the two of you through this. Scott is more determined than ever to do the IBR, he keeps saying he has a 4-year plan. He'll be at the Harvest Rally next month. Congratulations to you both!

Scott, Nancy, and Quinn Koeneman

Tim said...

I've never met you, but through your posts I've come to admire what you've accomplished. I look forward to the post-rest reports.

Tim (Seattle)